Grand Canyon Tours
Great Ventures has taken more people on tour to the Grand Canyon from Sedona and Flagstaff than anyone else in the Central and Northern Arizona areas. We also offer the most options for your tour, and always keep our groups small to keep your experience with us a very personalized one.
As the most visited and majestic of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon is not only a crown jewel for geology, but her colorful history, unique wildlife, and awe-inspiring scenery make the Grand Canyon something that must be experienced in order to be fully appreciated.
Traveling with Great Venture Tours to the Grand Canyon gives you the opportunity to fully appreciate all of the aspects of the Grand Canyon as well as Northern Arizona in the fashion you want.
All of our Grand Canyon Tours to the National Park give you the opportunity to visit the Navajo (Diné) Indian Reservation, experience the prime scenic and historic points on the South and East Rims, and allow you time to visit the historic buildings, museums, and shops in the Grand Canyon Village.
Our most popular tour, the Grand Canyon Deluxe has plenty of upgrades options available, so that you may customize the tour to make it "Your Grand Canyon Tour". Consider upgrading to include the world famous Grand Canyon IMAX Movie - Discovery & Adventure.
For a complete Northern Arizona experience, consider our favorite tour, the Grand Canyon Complete. Not only will you experience everything the Grand Canyon has to offer, but we'll share with you the incredible geological site and lava flows of Sunset Crater National Monument as well as the well-preserved Sinagua Indian Trading Village of Wupatki. You will enjoy a complimentary lunch at the historic Cameron Trading Post ~ try the world famous "Navajo Taco" for a filling meal.
For couples, how could anything be more beautiful or romantic than our Grand Canyon Sunset Tour, featuring dinner at the rim of the Grand Canyon as well as a twilight rim walk?
When you do your research on the available tours from Sedona and Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon, you'll see why more people choose Great Ventures than anyone else.
All of our Grand Canyon Tours from Sedona and Flagstaff include:
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at all Sedona and select Flagstaff hotels and resorts
- Educational and entertaining narrated tour from our seasoned guides
- Oak Creek Canyon (from Sedona)
- Panoramic views of the western edge of the Painted Desert
- Navajo Reservation with time to shop at the historic Cameron Trading Post and fine art gallery
- Drive along the Little Colorado River Gorge
- Grand Canyon National Park Entrance Fees
- Prime scenic and historic viewing points along the South and East Rims of the Grand Canyon
- 1/2 or 1 1/2 mile walk along the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Time in the Grand Canyon Historic Village to shop, visit the museums, and/or spend extra time at the rim.
Grand Canyon Deluxe includes beautiful canyon views, starting at Grand Canyon Village, then traveling across the south rim heading east, ending at the Desert Watchtower. Upgrade options includes the Grand Canyon IMAX Movie, or the Grand Canyon Railway.
Grand Canyon Complete - visit the volcanic fields of Sunset Crater, the incredible ruins of Wupatki, have lunch on the Navajo Reservation as well as plenty of time at the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon Sunset Includes dinner at the rim of the Grand Canyon at the Grand Canyon Village and a chance to take a gorgeous rim walk.
Call 800-578-2643, make your reservations online, or visit our Contact Page to request more information.
* Please Note: In Flagstaff, we provide complimentary pickup for all hotels within Flagstaff (City Limits only).
©2021 Great Ventures, All Rights Reserved